Packing An Emergency Box👤by admin 📅March 24th, 2012, 07:05
Packing A Ready Box
Another great idea is to pack a Priority carton.
Items that you may consider to pack in this carton would be.
- Nuts and bolts from any item that you or your removalist may have Dis-assembled.
- Leads for TV’s Stereos and computers
- Kettle, Coffee, Tea, Sugar, Mugs and Teaspoons (For you and the removalist at delivery).
- Scissors for cutting packing tape (if you are unable to rip tape with your hands)
- Small First Aid Kit for any unexpected emergencies.
(This should probably contain any regular medication your family needs, just in case.)
- Any last minute items that are found under furniture etc as you clean.
- Once completed, ensure that your carton is well marked with “Priority” and notify the removalist on the day of your move.
Tell him this carton holds the Kettle and coffee and this will ensure that your carton will be last on and first off when unloading the removal truck.